Welcome to the LearningHerbs Help Desk!
Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community, and share your feature suggestions with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Address and phone/fax number
- Where do I leave questions, requests, feedback, comments, HerbMentor account help, etc?
- I don't remember the course dashboard URL
- Are physical, hard books included in the Herb Fairies program?
- I don't use alcohol. Do you have a substitute for the Herbal Remedy Kit?
- Can I pay by check or money order?
Here's how you can get a quick reply to your question:
First, type your keyword question in the search above to see relevant answers. We may already have an answer to your question.
If you can't find what you're looking for, Submit a Request.
You can check on existing requests by viewing your Activities page.
You can submit a ticket without registering, but you will have to register to be able to follow up on a ticket or view its status.
- ★ Are physical, hard books included in the Herb Fairies program?
- I’m interested in buying just the books. How do I do that?
- Can I buy all the books at once?
- Can I order more than one copy of each book on Amazon?
- I would like to gift Herb Fairies
- I would like to share Herb Fairies to a class, group of kids, community
- Where can I get more herbs or supplies for my Kit?
- How much of the herbs did you use in the Kit? What were the measurements?
- I want to make more salve and tincture, but I do not want to purchase another Herbal Remedy Kit
- The Kit says that if I have an auto-immune issue, I might not want to take Echinacea. What should I do?
- My finished tincture is a little cloudy on the bottom of the jar. Is that ok?
- The videos play slow on the Kit website/ I can't play the mp4 videos
- ★ I don't use alcohol. Do you have a substitute for the Herbal Remedy Kit?
- I live overseas and can not play NTSC DVD video. How can I use the Kit?
- How much is the Herbal Remedy Kit?
- Can I replace the herbs in the Kit with other herbs?
- Do you offer a certificate with the Kit?
- Are there customs issues with the herbs importing into Australia?